Supporting families in the community
Dandenong Community Family Day Care invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the role of family day care educator within our service.
To register your interest, please download and complete the Application Form as part of your submission.
What is an Educators Role:
To work within federal and state government guidelines, including the Education and Care Services National Regulations, Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010, the National and State Early Learning Frameworks for early childhood education, and scheme policies and procedures to:
- Provide quality home based child care in a safe and healthy environment
- Ensure that the developmental needs of children in care are being met through an educational program based on the children’s interests
- Be accountable for the safety and well- being of the children in care
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Suitable early childhood qualifications
- 6 month current police check
- A clear Working with children check
- Current first Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Suitable references from co- workers or managers within the early childhood industry